Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I'm Fucking LOST



I have not watched a network series every week for as long as i can remember right now, but i DID get sucked into LOST before the second season began after someone loaned my wife (before she was my wife!) the 1st season DVD's. I thought it was great and actually looked forward to seeing it every week.

I finally got to see the Finale tonight.

All I can say now is WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?

Can some of you please chime in and give me your thoughts?

thanks!

4 comments:

  1. They were "lost" in purgatory man. It was great storytelling. I wish it would have gone on longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel ya man. Indeed it is a fascinating show, in fact, my connection to lost is striking similar to yours! What I find so great about it is that it works on so many levels simultaneously that makes for varying individual interpretation. I find that rather that giving "answers" Lost has opened an arena for questioning, which in my opinion is exactly what the writers intended. I like to make connections between the themes, specifically Dualism and collective unconscious. If you are not familiar with Carl Jung, his work is a good place to start...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi pleased to meet you

    loving your blog

    come pay a visit some time

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://danowen.blogspot.com/2010/05/lost-writer-explains-series-finale.html

    ReplyDelete