Monday, February 16, 2009

Ezio J Friedman on guitar...

My son Ezio (now 19 months old) was first given a guitar by the wonderful family of Ian Rogers last month while we were still out in Los Angeles. Since then he has barely ever been able to go a few hours without it, or asking for it if we are not home. I sent out this snap shot of him to some good friends last night, and received lots of encouraging great replies. But one of my favorites came from Joe Carducci: "if you're smart you'll grab that out of his hands and smash it into a million pieces."

(This is my first real family post, not sure if i'll continue.)

1 comment:

  1. Joe is a wise man.

    But instead I'm upping the ante and sending Ezio a t-shirt featuring a classic Yngwie Malmsteen's Rising Force album cover and the words FUTURE SHREDDER on it.

    \m/

    ReplyDelete